TeamWobble 3: Halloween TeamWobble 3: Halloween

Amazing.

Simply amazing.

Go Team Wobble!

CrazyChristian responds:

this review is very attractive

New Numa New Numa

Well...

I have been a fan of "Numa Numa Dance" since it was released.. I loved it because it was some funny, old school shit. This though.. well.. this is different. It's on the other side of the pool this time around. I, in my humble opinion, don't think you should have made a "New Numa" video. The first one was a classic, this one, well, not so much. Sorry to see all those horrible, nasty reviews you got, but hey, nevermind. Anyway, good luck man, I still <3 you, but please, don't make another Numa video.. like I said, the first one rocked, but this one was a step too far. I wouldn't even be able to guess how <insert your opinion here> your next one would be.

Constipated Constipated

All I can say is..

Good idea. Good song. Good job. Good game. Congrats.

Water Melon Water Melon

Heh.

Very nice job, the graphics were done very well and even for a quickie it was humorous. I like that.

Artificial and Virtual Artificial and Virtual

Great point!

That was a great point made into a neat little flash. Good job.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Interesting..

That's at the least. I never thought I'd like some shit like that! Crazy, man.

Oh, and when do I get my prize? Haha..

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

A masterpiece.

I loved it. Great job! Make another.

Daily2oon09282005 Daily2oon09282005

Another good Daily2oon.

I enjoyed that, as I did most others. Over the past few days you haven't used that intro though, and you finally used it again. I love the Star Syndicate intro.

Jot + Jab Episode 1 Jot + Jab Episode 1

I loved it!

I absolutely loved it! What can I say? It was a great flash. Nice work!

The Toad Lock Show 03 The Toad Lock Show 03

Haha.

Nice! Good job. I'm not a fan of locks, or clocks, or any of that stuff.. but every once in a while you get a good one. That good one was this one! Once again, good job.